MCC plastic and reconstructive surgery
What services do we provide?
Patients who choose plastic surgery can look forward to gaining self-confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling and functioning at their best. For those who wish to enhance their appearance, today’s cosmetic procedures offer the opportunity to sculpt physical features and improve self-esteem.
Reconstructive procedures can correct physical abnormalities caused by accidents, disease and congenital defects, helping patients to enjoy full and normal lives. Our team has broad expertise in caring for children with birth defects and adults with breast reconstruction, skin cancer removal and treatment of complex hand injuries, to name but a few. Our plastic and reconstructive procedures focus on the face, breasts, body and skin, including:
- Face lift, brow lift, forehead lift
- Rhinoplasty (nose) and blepharoplasty (eyelid)
- Lip, chin and cheek augmentation
- Ear surgery
- Breast augmentation, reduction, lift and reconstruction
- Abdominoplasty and liposuction
- Body lift and belt lipectomy
- Arm lift and medial thigh lift
- Chemical peels and microdermabrasion
- Laser hair reduction
- BOTOX®, fillers and injectables
Our board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons have over 25 years of combined experience. Thanks to their outstanding reputations, they attract many patients from outside Iowa, from the East Coast and the Southeastern United States, too.
For additional information, please contact our plastic and reconstructive surgery department at 641.494.5360.